Monday, December 16, 2013

This Christmas…

I cannot believe Christmas is a mere nine days away! When I was a kid I thought Christmas would never arrive, but now that I'm an adult it seems like the Christmas season passes quicker and quicker with each passing year. Especially this year, since Thanksgiving was so late and there are six fewer shopping days this year than there were last year.

Fortunately, I have all of my Christmas shopping finished. Whew! My sister Sharon and her family arrive in less than a week, so once they arrive the fun will really begin!

I think this quote has some valuable advice in it:
Christmas is really the perfect time to mend fences, make new resolutions, start new traditions, rearrange your priorities, start anew, repent of past wrong-doings and recommit yourself to doing and becoming better. As I know all too well, life is unpredictable and you never know what is in store for you just around the corner, so it's really important to always be living your best life and to not procrastinate or to put off for tomorrow what you can do today!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...