Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Christian: Two Months Old

As of last Saturday, Christian is now two months old! I can't believe how fast he is growing! Chandra took him to the doctor yesterday for his two-month checkup and shots, and he is 15 pounds and nearly 25 inches long! He is in the 98th percentile for height, and the 94th percentile for weight. He is definitely a growing boy!

My sister Sharon sent this adorable crocheted turtle outfit (if that's what you call it) to Chandra as part of her baby gift, so we had fun having a photo shoot of Christian with it on:
Then, a quick wardrobe change into the crocheted football outfit/costume that Chan's friend Michelle gave her at her baby shower:
He was so good, and basically slept through the entire photo shoot!
My mom jumped into the shot for a quick picture. Christian was none the wiser!
These pictures taken last week are the most recent pics I have of Christian:
After Christian was born, I told Chandra to start sending me at least one picture of him every day, since I don't get to see him on a daily basis. This way, I can at least "see" Christian every day via photograph. Here are some of my favorite cell phone pics from the past month:
This is Christian in his Halloween costume. He sure made a pretty cute teddy bear, if you ask me! I liked the middle picture below where he is smiling, and also the middle picture below that, where he is eyeing the candy. Next year, little buddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...