Thursday, June 21, 2018

Ruby Recap: 0-3 Months

I love being an aunt! Unfortunately, most of my nieces and nephews lived far away, except Christian and Ruby. I'm so grateful to be able to see them several times a week. I love interacting with them and watching them change and grow. Little Ruby turned 3 months old earlier this month, so I thought I'd make a post recapping her first three months of life, mostly with pictures.

Here she is stretched out on the beautiful little quilt my sister Annette made for her:
The pictures below were taken on one of Ruby's first Sundays going to church:
Another week all dressed up for church:
Christian LOVES Ruby, and is always checking on her to see what she's up to. He loves to give her hugs and kisses.
She has been so mellow and happy so far, so I hope that continues:
Ruby also really loves having baths:
This has been one of my favorite outfits that Ruby has worn:
And I just have to include these pictures of "Cool Man" Christian:

2 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely pix. Ruby is so cute. x

I commented on some other posts, such as the royal wedding but they weren't posted. Hope they were OK.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Pictures of an angel! A doll, glad you get to see her more often. I understand the feeling

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...