Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Gratitude: Day 5

I am grateful to be alive! Last week marked the 17th anniversary of my car accident, and while I would never have chosen this life, I'm grateful for my accident and for the trials that resulted from it. It was a catalyst for personal growth, and I'm a much better person now than I was 17 years ago. I've said this before, but I'll say it again... I would never go back and change things if the trade-off was giving up the personal growth and everything I've learned on this journey. I'm grateful for my God-given gift of joy that has enabled me to carry on with a grateful heart and an eternal perspective. God is good, and He knows what I need!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...