Thursday, November 26, 2020

Gratitude: Day 6

Happy Thanksgiving! I've saved the best for last on my week of gratitude posts (I skipped the first day, which is why there have only been six). There aren't sufficient words to express my profound gratitude for my Savior, Jesus Christ. Just like the sun warms and gives light and life to our planet, Jesus gives light, warmth and meaning to my life. There is no pain, sickness, disability, disease, loss, addiction or any other bad "thing" that you or I could or will ever experience that Jesus has not experienced first. He was resurrected after His crucifixion, and I know one day I will be resurrected, too! I don't know if other Christians believe this, but I know some day in the next life our spirits/souls will be reunited with our bodies, and there will be no more disabilities, diseases or imperfections. This fills me with so much hope and joy!

"He is the light, the life, and the hope of the world. His way is the path that leads to happiness in this life, and eternal life in the world to come." (– The Living Christ)

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Good reminder. Keep sharing your gracious heart with the world.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...