Friday, January 8, 2010

New year, new background

If you are a regular reader of my blog then you've probably realized that I changed my background. I decided to change it since we just started a new year and it's fun to switch things up a bit. I've found several different websites that offer free backgrounds for blogs, and each website has dozens and dozens of different choices, so it definitely took me a couple of hours to sift through the different backgrounds so I could make a decision, especially since I like to try out each background I'm seriously considering so I can see what it will actually look like. The background to your blog definitely isn't anything crucial or life altering, but nonetheless I have to admit that I did spend about two hours making my choice. (I'm the kind of person that takes a long time to make a purchase or decision because I like to weigh all my options.)

So anyway, hopefully I'll stay pleased with this background for a while since I don't have loads of extra time on my hands!

2 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

I like the background! I think I may have used it awhile ago on mine. I change my backgrounds often. In fact, I think I am going to change it again right now!

Loretta Valenta said...

Love the background, Heather! Good choice! I understand taking two hours in making your choice -- there are so many! I change mine quite often too...I am almost due...I can feel it coming! :)

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...