Friday, March 15, 2013

Good Times

When my mom was gone last weekend, Sharon, Chandra and I spent lots of time watching movies. We watched 10 movies total, including two movies on TV (those sneaky Lifetime  movies just suck you right it!).

As embarrassing as it is to admit, I'll also own up to watching all five Twilight  movies. Chandra's recently been wanting to watch all of the movies from start to finish, so we thought it would be fun to do when Sharon was here with us. The movies are so incredibly cheesy, but the best thing about watching them with Sharon and Chandra was listening to the two of them laugh and giggle at all of the cheesy parts. (Those girls have the best laughs!)

Sharon and I like to give each other little gifts when we see each other. This time I gave her this pretty necklace with seafoam colored jewels. She gave me these pretzel bites. I love pretzels, chocolate and peanut butter, so it was a perfect gift for me. I tried the fudge dipped ones they other day and they were really good.
It was fun spending time with Sharon's kids, Rachel, Matt and Emily. They are so sweet and so cute and make me laugh. I love hearing them say my name in their sweet little voices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...