Thursday, October 8, 2015

Christian: One Month Old

I wanted to make a quick post about sweet Christian. He is now one month old, as of yesterday. The time has gone quickly! He is adorable and doesn't cry much, except when he's hungry, needs a diaper change or when he has gas. Other than that, he is very happy and mellow. He's started smiling in the past few days, which is a very sweet site to behold. It's SO nice to have a nephew living close by that I'm able to see so often and watch grow up. I love him!
*Chan crocheted the beautiful baby afghan that Christian is lying on in these pictures. She did a great job!

1 comments:

Stefania said...

OMG! He is adorable!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...