Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

This is a post with some pictures from back on December 23. It was a Sunday afternoon, and we were just enjoying hanging out as a family after we got home from church. I wanted to take a few pictures since I was up and looking presentable. Here I am with my sister, Sharon. We both had sweaters on that were the same shade of red. The next picture is of me and my niece, Elizabeth.
And here I am with Chandra:
Chan and sweet Ruby:
Rachel was crocheting, and her skein of yarn was a bit tangled. Her dad was helping her untangle it, so she could roll it into a ball. Christian was assisting. It was a group effort!
Kate was reading Les Misérables, but she stopped to smile for the camera. I thought the pictures below of Spencer and Ruby were cute. I loved how they were smiling at each other:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...