Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Ruby Recap: 7-9 Months

I'm so late in posting this, since Ruby is now 10 months old, but I'll still make a short post. Ruby turned nine months old on December 7. Chandra never seems to have enough time to take monthly pictures of Ruby, like we did with Christian, but we do have a few pictures from the last three months, which I will share in my post.
Ruby started solids at six months. She wasn't crazy about them at first, but has since started liking them:
Chandra took the kids to the park a couple of times this fall, and Ruby enjoyed swinging:
I love these pictures:
Mommy's little girl:
More cute pictures:
Ruby's first Christmas! Here she is at the church Christmas party:
Ruby and Grammy:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...