Saturday, May 22, 2010

Movies #9 and #10

Yesterday my younger sister Chandra was off work, so we went to the movies together. We decided to make the most of her day off and we saw two movies: Shrek Forever After and Letters to Juliet.

Shrek was in 3-D, which was fun to watch since this was only the second movie I've seen in 3-D. I can't believe how many movies come out in 3-D these days... it seems like everything is in 3-D! The movie was really good. It wasn't as funny as a couple of the other Shrek movies, but this one had more of a serious plot and story behind it, instead of all funny stuff. I definitely wouldn't say it was better than the first and second Shrek movies, but it definitely was better than the third movie. It was better than I thought it was going to be, so I was pleased.

Letters to Juliet was a sweet, cute romantic comedy. It wasn't fantastic, but it was really cute. I thought it was a little slow, but maybe that's just because I was getting tired. I did manage to stay awake in both movies, though, which is great for me since I often have trouble staying awake in them!

10 movies down and 15 to go. The next movie I want to see is Robin Hood, and I'm hoping to see it in two weeks when my sister Sharon is in town visiting. There are a bunch of other movies that I want to see this summer, but I can't remember the names of them right now. I love movies!

2 comments:

chellleigh said...

thanks for the review!! Wow, awake for both films!!!I have been falling asleep in a lot of films lately. I can't seem to stay awake. On avatar, must have skimmed of 30 min., I was still able to follow it though.

Loretta Valenta said...

I look forward to seeing both of these movies, Heather! Glad to hear that you liked them!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...