Saturday, August 4, 2012

Blog Turns 3!

Yesterday was my blog's third birthday. I can't believe it's been three years since I started this blog, but I guess that's why they say, "time flies when you're having fun" because that's what this blog is… fun!

The thing I love about my blog is that it's a way for me to be a part of the world in a much bigger way than I'd be able to be without it. I love it when old friends find my blog and reconnect with me, and I'm always amazed when perfect strangers from different places in the United States and even all over the world contact me. It's very surreal that people who don't know me would be interested in my life and keep coming back to read my posts, but I guess I know what that's like because I always look forward to reading new posts on my favorite blogs.

I always get a thrill when people take time out of their busy lives to contact me. You have no idea how much this means to me and I always save these messages in a folder that I've jokingly named "fan mail." Please continue to e-mail me (Heather_I_Johnson@yahoo.com) and leave comments because they make my day! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...