Friday, September 14, 2012

Hummer Wars

I love hummingbirds. I have a hummingbird feeder on my window and it's so fun to watch them as they stop for a drink. But boy are they vicious, especially for such tiny, delicate birds! They are very territorial and don't like to share… at all! When there's competition at the feeder between two or three birds they get downright mean and dive bomb the other bird(s) at the feeder and don't let the other ones get close. It's so fun to watch them and I'm glad my feeder gets so much activity!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well... miss hearing from you.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...