Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Christian Turns THREE!

My adorable nephew, Christian, turned three on September 7. It's hard to believe that this little guy is already three! We got together with Chandra's family for dinner on September 9 to celebrate Christian's birthday. Chandra made some delicious bacon-wrapped pulled pork for dinner, with homemade coleslaw, and it was soooo good!

I tried to get a picture of the whole family, but Christian didn't want to cooperate. Anytime he's outside, he just wants to run around and play! The second picture isn't too bad; Christian at least has a smile on his face!
After dinner, Christian opened his birthday presents from us: 
Christian wasted no time putting together his new puzzle. It had 48 pieces, so he needed a little help from Grammy:
Cute picture of Ruby and her dad:
Christian was very specific with what he wanted for his birthday treat: carrot cake cupcakes with red frosting. Simple enough, and easy to do! He wouldn't smile for the picture… he was too busy preparing to blow out the candle!
Chandra did manage to get some great shots of Christian recently. Here are some of my favorites:
Christian is also a great big brother. I hope he and Ruby always have a close relationship.
We love Christian so much, and he's such a great boy. I'm personally so glad that Chandra and her husband live close to me, and that I get to see their kids several days a week. Here's to another great year of learning and growing!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Christian! Loved this... GREAT pictures and related to so many of the situations :). I am so happy that you all have one another!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...