Thursday, September 13, 2018

Ruby Recap: 4-6 Months

As of September 7, this little jewel is now six months old. It's always surprising how quickly the time goes. This first picture of Ruby was my absolute favorite!
Ruby with Grammy, and on her first Fourth of July:
She also had her first dip in a pool, and looks so pretty in pink:
Such a cute little smile, and she loves her play mat and swing:
She also loves baths... and kisses from Grammy:
Pictures of Ruby with her dad, mom, and favorite aunt (within 100 miles), as well as pictures with her favorite brother:
Here she is a few days before she officially hit the six-month mark, and she's wearing the new dress I bought her (it also came with light pink cardigan, but it was too warm for it). She looks precious in it, as always:
We love Ruby so much, and are so grateful for her!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ruby is so cute & the image of Christian.

I love the dress you bought her, it's lovely.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

She is a doll! Such a pretty baby.....and her brother too.

Unknown said...

She's absolutely adorable! BTW: how does your mom never age?

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...