Monday, November 23, 2020

Gratitude: Day 3

I'm grateful for assistive technology and for the brilliant minds that create it. With so much that I physically can't do, it's nice that using a computer is something I can do, thanks to assistive technology. Even though I can't use my hands to type on a keyboard or move a mouse, I can use my voice to dictate emails, give commands, and use something called a head mouse to navigate around on the computer. I spend the majority of my free time on my laptop each day, and there's very little I can't do on a computer that an able-bodied person can. It gives me back some of the independence I've lost, which feels great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...