Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dr. Bartschi turns 30!

Yesterday was my friend Nate's 30th birthday. I met him about 18 months ago when he came to St. Louis for his 2 1/2 year orthodontic residency at St. Louis University. He's been a great addition to my circle of friends and I was glad I was able to help him celebrate his birthday.

We went to a Mexican restaurant called Pueblo Solis. I'd never been there before, so it was fun to try out a new restaurant. It wasn't exactly handicap accessible, but I was able to go in through the back of the restaurant, so I got in without too much trouble.

Mexican food isn't my favorite (except Taco Bell), but I usually end up liking the food that I order. I didn't know what to order at this place, so I got an appetizer which was a sample platter that had four different things on it. Everything was okay, but the one thing I really liked was the quesadilla. It was so cheesy and delicious! Here's a picture of my appetizer, although it's kind of hard to make out what the different things are:

The five pictures under the picture of my meal are just a few group shots, a picture of Nate and his chicken burrito, a picture of Nate, Chandra and me and finally one of me and Chan. It was a fun evening and I'm glad they picked a restaurant that was accessible enough so that I could be a part of the celebration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...