Thursday, February 25, 2010

Any questions???

I've done a lot of writing about my car accident and how my life has changed since becoming a quadriplegic. I really enjoy sharing my story and experiences with others, and I'm wondering if anyone has any questions they would like to ask me. I'm sure people are curious about me and what my life is like, so that's why I'm opeing the door and asking if anyone has any questions for me. I really enjoy it when people ask me questions, so please feel free to ask -- just leave your questions in the comments area and I will answer them in a new blog post. Thanks!

1 comments:

Loretta Valenta said...

Heather, as I have read your posts you have mentioned different things that you like to eat. I wondered if you eat normally. You said that you don't talk loud because you don't breath on your own so I wondered how you eat.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...