Friday, October 12, 2012

Annette's Birthday

My sister Annette celebrated her 33rd birthday while she was here visiting. It was fun to be able to celebrate her birthday with her since we live far apart and don't get to celebrate too many birthdays together in person.

Here's Annette in the new dress that Joseph got her for her birthday:
Above are pictures of the kids in the spider hats they made with Kellie while she watched them when Annette and Joseph were out with my mom and me that afternoon. Below are pictures of Annette opening presents and blowing out the candles on her chocolate truffle cake. So good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...