Thursday, October 11, 2012

Visit from the Coffeys

My sister Annette from Arkansas and her family came this past Monday to visit my mom and me and they left this morning. They are moving to Syracuse, New York, in two weeks for Joseph's new job, so this is going to be one of the last times we see them before they move. We had a really enjoyable visit and it was nice to be able to spend time with my sister and her family.

Annette had my mom take some family pictures for her. I wish I could've been the woman behind the camera, but Mom did a pretty good job. 
It was so hard to get the kids to cooperate! When Kimball was looking at the camera, Rebecah was looking away and vice-versa, but we'll forgive them since they're such cute kids!
Here's a picture of Annette and me and her family, and then Annette's family with our younger sister Laura's family, and finally a picture of Annette, Laura and Chandra. We should've gotten a picture of the four of us sisters together, but Channie was rushing to get to work. Fun times!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely pictures:). I especially like how the children were dressed in pink & blue like their Mum & Dad:)

The slide show you did of your Mum's 60th birthday was brill. You've got a lot of talent.

Cheeeio for now.
Best wishes
Julie

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...