Saturday, July 2, 2011

Books of interest




Here's a list of books that I've either recently read, am currently reading, or want to read.

Reading is something I really enjoy doing. I've read about 20 books this year so far. That number probably seems like a lot to people who aren't avid readers, and probably sounds really low to people who read a lot. I'm quite busy with other projects, though, so I could be read more, but I choose to work on other things.

What books have you  heard good things about?


h

1 comments:

Kendra said...

Hi Heather, I'm a reader too. I don't get to read as many novels as I like because I'm also working on a phd. Recently I read Learning to Swim by Sara J. Henry. An easy read and a good book to read on those days that are tough.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...