Monday, July 4, 2011

Land of the free

Happy Independence Day, everyone. Sometimes it's hard for me to remember that the Fourth of July is only a United States holiday and that the rest of the world just sees July 4 as a regular day. In a world where there is so much oppression, I feel very blessed to live in a free country. My appreciation has really grown in the past year, especially with all the unrest that is going on in other countries. Truly, US citizens are so blessed to not have to deal with the horrible things that take place in other countries. Hooray for the USA! I'm just so grateful to have a day where we can all set aside our differences and all take part in celebrating the country we live in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...