Monday, August 23, 2010

Matt Dancing






Above is a video that my sister Annette showed me when she visited last week. The guy in the video, Matt, goes all around the world dancing in front of different people and it's become a YouTube hit. Annette's son Kimball loves watching this video, and he even tries to dance like Matt. I was so fascinated by this video and I watched it over and over. It was so fun to see all of the different places in the world that Matt has traveled to, and the people who live there that join in on the dancing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...