Thursday, November 11, 2010

I love Tyler Perry!

I love Tyler Perry! I think he is such an awesome person. I recently saw an interview with him on Oprah, and it made me love him even more. Tyler seems like such a genuinely nice guy. One thing that I learned from this interview was that he was horribly abused by his father when he was a child. But even though he was abused for years, he financially supports his father, even though his father has no remorse for what he did. I was so impressed when I learned this, and I think it shows a lot about Tyler's character.

I love watching Tyler Perry's movies because I think they are so funny! My favorite is probably Diary of a Mad Black Woman. It was the first Tyler Perry movie I ever saw, and I thought it was so funny. I watched it with my younger sister Chandra and we just laughed and laughed! She especially likes his movies because she can relate to and appreciate the black humor since she is black.

I know I'll most likely never have the opportunity to meet Tyler Perry, but if I did, I would tell him how much I like him! I know it sounds cliché, but I really do love his work, and I admire how he seems to remain down to earth even though he's extremely successful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...