Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving #1

Yesterday I had Thanksgiving with my family. We decided to have our Thanksgiving dinner two days early because three of my sisters (Annette, Kristin and Laura) that were in town for the week of Thanksgiving are actually all going to be gone at their in-laws house's on the actual day of Thanksgiving this year.

Anyway, we had so much fun cooking, eating and hanging out together. It was fun to see seven of my 16 nieces and nephews together and they had a lot of fun playing and getting to know each other a little bit better.

Here's a picture of us sitting down to the dinner table:

Here are three pictures of our pies. The first is some sort of holiday pie with cranberries, the second is a caramel pecan pie and the third is a triple chocolate pumpkin pie:

Here is a great picture of all of us from yesterday: Here's two pictures of my sister Annette and me. We both laughed at the first one because we blinked at the same time! This picture is of Annette's daughter, Rebecah, and Kristin's son, Aaron, both of whom were born in January.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...