Thursday, January 27, 2011

Betty White… so cute!

I saw an interview with Betty White on The Early Show this morning, and I think she is so cute! She's 89 years old, but she's so lively and with it. She said she really loves working, and she talked about a new Hallmark Hall of Fame movie that she's in this Sunday on CBS called The Lost Valentine. It looks really cute and my mom and I are planning on watching it together.

One thing that has always impressed me about Betty White is the love that she has for her late husband, Allen Ludden. Even though Allen has been dead for almost 30 years, Betty White is always saying that he is her one true love. I find that so endearing!

I love watching old episodes of Password, a game show that was hosted by Allen Ludden. I especially like the episodes where Betty White is a guest. Here's a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjeaChO7YE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...