Thursday, January 20, 2011

mmm... popcorn!

Popcorn is one of my favorite foods, among other things like biscuits, sandwiches, Chinese food, chocolate and desserts. It's just so good! A perfect snack!

One of my Christmas presents this year was a whirly pop. Check it out here. A whirly pop is something you use on your stovetop to make popcorn. It's relatively inexpensive ($22) and it makes really good popcorn! You can also make kettle corn, which is my personal favorite. My sister Kristin has some friends that used to make the best kettle corn with a whirly pop for their parties. She got their tips and tricks and passed them along to me. The popcorn takes about 5 minutes to make, and it turns out so crispy with just the right balance of salty and sweet. I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...