Monday, January 31, 2011

Sleep and dreams

I'm wondering if anyone can relate to this post.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I cannot for the life of me remember what day it is! Of course it comes back to me after thinking about it for a few minutes, but it's such a strange feeling!

The other weird thing is when I'm dreaming that I'm either mad at someone, or someone is mad at me. For example, I was having a dream right before I woke up this morning that my mom was mad at me. She wasn't, of course, but that's what makes it so strange! Another example is when someone is being mean to me in my dream, and I wake up mad at them! It's always such a bizarre feeling. I have dreams like this fairly frequently, and I don't know why. Fortunately, it's only a dream, right?!

1 comments:

Cinoda said...

With regards to not knowing what day it is. Picture this! I worked swing shift for a while and had different days off some weeks. It was somewhat common for most of us to wake up on our day off and rush off to work, only to get there and realize we were off that day. Crazy.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...