Thursday, June 9, 2011

Forces of nature

Have you noticed lately how the world seems to be in upheaval? Forces of nature are so powerful and I'm just in awe of all of the natural disasters that have taken place in the world in recent years. Earthquakes and tornadoes, hurricanes and tsunamis, floods and landslides, wildfires and volcanic eruptions, blizzards and avalanches, etc. The world is not at rest, and it seems like natural disasters are becoming much more frequent and it's really frightening to think about how your life can drastically change in a matter of minutes. One minute you're house can be standing and the next minute it can be leveled to a pile of rubble by a tornado or earthquake. It just reiterates the fact that we are living in the last days and that these are some of the "signs of the times" that are talked about in the Bible. Scary things are to come, I'm sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...