Friday, June 24, 2011

Stuck up or shy?

I've always been a pretty shy/reserved person and it definitely takes me a while to warm up to people when I'm in a new situation and when I meet new people. Because I'm shy, I've been mistaken for being stuck up  before. This wasn't the case, of course, but people who didn't understand my quiet and reserved ways judged me wrongly. Although this was hurtful at the time, it was something I'm glad I went through because it taught me to keep an open mind when I meet someone new and they might not be super warm/friendly. I know from personal experience that they might just be shy. Just something to keep in mind!

2 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

I know what you mean. I have been accused of the same thing.

Chris said...

This has happened to me as well. I know how ya feel!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...