Sunday, January 5, 2014

Resolutions

I'm not one for making New Year's resolutions. I don't like feeling obligated to do something I don't really want to do, or feeling like I'm letting myself down if I decide to give up on my resolution. Instead, I like to set small goals to make myself a better, more well-rounded person.

I love this quote. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone followed this advice!
I have lots of blog posts to make about the holidays, but I've been extremely busy, so bear with me while I play catch up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!

ionamin-W8FW8 said...

Excellent thought to keep in mind all year long!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...