Monday, September 13, 2010

Ethan

This is a picture of one of my nephews, Ethan. I wanted to say just a few things about him. I just adore him, as I adore all of my nieces and nephews. The other day I asked him what he wants to be when he grows up and he simply said, "a daddy." I thought it was so sweet!

Here's another cute story about Ethan. About a month ago I was going through some of my stuff, and I found a bunch of my old senior pictures and I gave him one of my extras. I didn't think it would make it through the day, and I figured it would either get lost or ripped. However, he kept the picture and I often see him carrying the wallet-sized picture around in his pocket. The other night when my mom was tucking him into bed, he propped the picture up on his dresser and said, "Heather can watch over me while I sleep." I thought this was so sweet and it warmed my heart when my mom relayed the story to me. I love this little guy and I think he's so awesome and sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...