Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Movie #17

I've been really busy lately, so my movie conquest has really been suffering since I haven't seen a movie in nearly two months. However, I took advantage of my sister Chandra being off work for Labor Day yesterday, and we went to the movies. There wasn't anything good playing at the regular movie theater, so we went to the dollar show. (It's actually three dollars, but they still call it the dollar show!)

We decided to see the movie Salt starring Angelina Jolie. It was a suspenseful, action-packed movie where you don't know who is good and who is bad until the very end of the movie. I thought the movie was pretty violent for a PG-13 movie, and people were constantly getting killed in violent ways! The movie was entertaining, but not great, in my opinion. If you're interested in seeing this movie, I personally would wait until it comes out on DVD.

17 movies down, and eight to go with just under four months left in 2010! I really hope I make it to 25!

1 comments:

Loretta Valenta said...

Oh bummer -- I was hoping it would be great. I was wanting to see that one. The preview looked good!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...