Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Miracle product!

Whenever I find a new product that I like really well and that I think is great, I like to tell other people about it, and I think my blog is a great way to spread the word.

I only have my hair washed three times a week because it's quite an undertaking for my mom. We wash my hair every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. My hair still looks fresh and clean the next day, but Monday can sometimes be another story. I call Monday my "dirty hair day" since it hasn't been washed since the previous Saturday and can look a little oily.

Several months ago I was watching Live with Regis and Kelly, and Kelly Ripa was talking about a dry shampoo made by Oscar Blandi. I'd never heard of dry shampoo, but I decided to look it up on the internet to find out more about it. I read that it's basically a fresh smelling powder that sprays out of an aerosol can. You let it sit on your hair for a few minutes, then you shake the excess powder out of your hair. The powder really helps soak up any oil in your hair and leaves it smelling fresh. The only problem with the Oscar Blandi dry shampoo is that it cost $25 for a small can. I decided to buy it anyway and I liked the way it worked, but I found that the second time I tried to use it, it wouldn't work because the spray nozzle seemed to be blocked in some way. There wasn't anything we could do to fix it or make it work, so it was definitely a disappointing way to spend $25.

All of this back story is leading me to the point of this post. I recently saw a commercial on TV for a dry shampoo made by TRESemmé. It's sold at stores like Wal-Mart and Target, which is convenient, and the best thing is that it's less than $5 for a can that's even bigger than the $25 stuff I tried from Oscar Blandi. (I actually saw it on sale for $3.99 at Target this week.) This product works so well, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone that may need a quick fix if they don't wash their hair every day. (Or even if they do!) I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...