Saturday, September 18, 2010

Three kisses

I love candy, especially chocolate, so I thought I'd write about three new flavors of Hershey's kisses that I've recently tried. (I can't believe how many kinds of Hershey's kisses there are these days -- it's a far cry from when your only choices were milk chocolate and milk chocolate with almonds. Now I can think of at least a dozen flavors!)

The first new flavor is caramel apple. When I saw these at the store I knew I wanted to try them, but I thought they might just be your regular caramel filled Hershey's kiss. But when I bit into it I was pleasantly surprised that it really did taste like a caramel apple. I wonder how they were able to flavor it that way!

The next one I tried was a candy corn kiss. These ones are so cute because they look like your traditional candy corn with yellow on the bottom, orange in the middle and white on top. Just like the caramel apple kisses, these candy corn ones taste just like regular candy corn candies, but better in my opinion.

The last ones are cookies 'n' cream kisses. I wasn't sure how well I would like these since I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but they are so yummy! I like how they have big, crunchy cookie pieces in the center of each kiss.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...