Monday, October 17, 2011

Cardinals Follow Up

Well, it's official… the St. Louis Cardinals are heading to the World Series! It's hard to believe considering how poorly the Cards were doing at the end of August, but when push came to shove they were able to get their act together and take care of business.

The World Series starts this coming Wednesday and we will be facing off against the Texas Rangers. If the Cardinals win, it will be their 11th World Series victory in franchise history. (It only fitting that we should win our 11th since it's 2011, right?!) Check out these great action pics from last night's game:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...