Saturday, October 15, 2011

Go Cards!

I live in St. Louis, so naturally I'm a Cardinals baseball fan. We didn't have all that great of a season, but somehow we managed to make it into the playoffs again. Right now we're up against the Milwaukee Brewers and are leading three games to two in a best of seven series to decide which team will represent the National League in the World Series. I love my Cardinals, but I do have a confession… I'm what you call a "fair weather" fan. Although I always hope the Cardinals do well, I don't follow baseball closely at all, and I don't get into the games until it's make or break it time. That being said, I've really enjoyed watching the recent playoff games on TV, and I hope the Cards go all the way to the World Series.

1 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

I'm like you Heather. I think it's because there are so many games in the season it's hard to feel like they matter until the end. But it's so fun watching the Cards when they are in the playoffs, and St. Louis is pretty awesome with their Cards mania! :)

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...