Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Puss in Boots" Old Spice Spoof

Last year Old Spice came out with a funny commercial that was a huge (and often spoofed) hit. Just in case you've forgotten the commercial or completely missed it altogether, here it is:

Not too long after this Old Spice commercial was released, Sesame Street made this spoof of the commercial:

My nephew Ethan was a huge fan of the Grover spoof, and quickly had his own interpretation of the video after watching it a few times:

That was last year, and I had pretty much forgotten about it until last night when I was watching TV and I saw this Puss in Boots Old Spice spoof:

Ahhhh... good times and good memories!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...