Monday, January 9, 2012

"Sherlock Holmes"

This past Saturday I went to the movies to see Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. It's been two long months since I've been to a movie, which is a long time for me, but life gets busy towards the end of the year with the holidays.

I really loved the first Sherlock Holmes that came out two years ago, so I was excited to see the sequel. It didn't disappoint, and I think it was just as good as the first movie. Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law do an amazing job portraying Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson. They seriously have a great on-screen chemistry! Sherlock Holmes was very well made and didn't disappoint, so I highly recommend it. Heather's rating: 9.5/10 stars

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather,

Thank you for the Christmas card. It meant a lot that you sent me one. Have you seen We Bought A Zoo? I recommend that one!

Love,

Your Utah Friend

Tina

Adam said...

Agreed! Great movie!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...