Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pictures from the Botanical Gardens

I absolutely love so many of the pictures that we took at the Gardens. Here are some of the best ones:

Beautiful Lilies: we saw so many lilies in various sizes and colors. These were my two favorite ones:

The Reflecting Pool:
The girls admiring their reflections:
The Leigh Family:
Mom and I join the picture:

Exploring the Gardens:
Girls on that bridge:
Purple flower:(This flower reminds me of the clover that Horton transports the Who on to safety in Dr. Seuss' "Horton Hears a Who")
Pretty Hedges: I love irises: Feeding the fish: Mattie on his dad's shoulder:

1 comments:

Loretta Valenta said...

Love the pictures,Heather! I especially LOVE the family pictures by the water with the reflections! So neat!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...