Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pictures from the zoo

On Friday, June 4, I went to the St. Louis Zoo with my mom as well as my sisters Sharon and Kristin and their families. It was an incredibly hot/humid day, but we went anyway and had a really fun time. (One of the best things about the St. Louis Zoo is that it's free!) Here are some of my favorite pictures:

Kristin, Scott and their four boys: Kaleb, Ethan, Jared and Aaron:
Grammy and the kids: Mom, Kristin and Laura:
The kids and the animals: A picture of all nine Leigh and Hawkins cousins:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...