Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pictures from Grant's Farm

Here are some pictures from our outing to Grant's Farm. I decided to put all of my pictures in individual posts instead of putting them all in one massive post.'s really hard for me to narrow down my favorites when I have such a great selection of pictures to choose from.

Sharon and me before we left:
Visiting the Budweiser Clydesdales:Sharon, Spencer and their five kids: Just the kids: Elizabeth, Kate, Sarah, Rachel and MattieMom, Chandra and me: Beautiful Birds: Feeding the goats:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...