Sunday, October 10, 2010

Botanical Gardens

On Saturday I went to the Botanical Gardens with my mom, my sister Kristin and two of her boys. It was a hot day, especially for October (in the upper 80's), but I like warm weather, so I enjoyed it. I went to the Botanical Gardens this past May with my sister Sharon and her family, and there was a definite difference in the flowers and plants from then to now. There weren't as many flowers, and the flowers that were alive right now weren't as pretty as the ones that were alive a few months ago. Still, it was fun to go and we all had a nice time together. We stopped for dinner at Pizza Hut (Kaleb's choice) on the way home, so that was a fun and tasty way to end the day. We weren't able to get very many good pictures, but here are a few of the best ones that we got:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...