Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween conspiracy

I'm sure everyone has seen those jumbo bags of Halloween candy where you get a little of this and a little of that. In theory that's a great idea so that you can get all of your favorite Halloween candies, but finding that perfect bag of candy is easier said than done.

I think there is a conspiracy by the makers of Halloween candy because there is no "perfect" mix of candy. At least in my opinion it always seems like there's something in the bag that you don't really want. So, instead of buying just one bag you have to buy at least two or more to get the kind of candies that matter most to you.

This year I had to make my own mix by buying individual bags of candy (on sale two bags for five dollars) and dumping them all together. It was a hard decision but I decided to buy 100 Grand, Butterfinger, Baby Ruth and Pay Day. I was also going to get Almond Joy, but I put them back because I realized I was buying way too much candy! Milky Way, Snickers and Reeses are all wonderful choices, as well!

Why can't there be one bag with all of the best candies?! No plain M&Ms, Three Musketeers or plain Hershey's bars, please! These are all sub-par candies, in my opinion. There are lots of other sub-par candies that are even worse than these, but I'm not even going to attempt making a list of all the "crummy" candies that I used to be so disappointed to get when trick-or-treating!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...