Saturday, September 10, 2011

"Contagion"

This afternoon I went to the movies to see Contagion with my younger sister Chandra, her fiancé James and my friend Lacee. I was looking forward to movie because the movie trailers made it look very intense and exciting. Here's a synopsis of the movie:

"When Beth Emhoff (Gwyneth Paltrow) returns to Minnesota from a Hong Kong business trip, she attributes the malaise she feels to jet lag. However, two days later, Beth is dead, and doctors tell her shocked husband (Matt Damon) that they have no idea what killed her. Soon, many others start to exhibit the same symptoms, and a global pandemic explodes. Doctors try to contain the lethal microbe, but society begins to collapse as a blogger (Jude Law) fans the flames of paranoia."

I enjoyed the movie, but I felt like it was a little boring/slow in parts. I don't want to imply that this was a bad or unenjoyable movie, because it wasn't, but it was just good instead of great. It's always to go to the movies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...