Monday, September 7, 2009

My dear friend Lacee

This past weekend my friend Lacee came over so that I could help her with a school project. She's getting her Master's Degree in nursing education, and she wanted to interview my mom and me about our experiences since my car accident. (Her project is about a family dealing with illness/affliction.) We talked for about an hour, and that concluded the first part of the interview. I'm going to her class sometime in the next few weeks for the second part of the interview and the third and final part of the interview will follow that. Lacee is such a good friend to me, so I'm glad that I could help her with her project.

Lacee and I met in December 2000 when she started working at the same movie theater that I worked at. We were pretty much just co-workers at first, but over the next couple of years we grew closer and became friends. Our friendship grew when started the same nursing program in August 2003. After my car accident, Lacee's friendship remained constant which meant a lot to me since my life had changed so drastically. Anyway, I just wanted to brag about my awesome friend Lacee!

(This is a picture of Lacee and me working at the movie theater sometime in 2001 or 2002.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...