Saturday, September 26, 2009

Visit from the Coffeys

My sister Annette and her husband Joseph and their two-year-old son Kimball visited from Arkansas this past week. We had a fun time playing games and visiting with each other. It was great to see my nephew Kimball. Children that age grow and progress so quickly, so he is always changing and doing new things.

On Wednesday we went to the zoo. The weather was very lovely and the zoo wasn't crowded at all. Here's a picture from the zoo:

And I can't resist adding this giraffe picture. I love giraffes!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that someone finally took you to the zoo! I am so sad that it wasn't me! Great pics though... I hope that you are doing great! as I am sure that you are! you are great!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...