Thursday, March 29, 2012

EQ

If you're a regular reader of my blog then I probably sound like a broken record, but I have a new niece! My sister Sharon had a baby on Tuesday, March 27; a little girl named Emily Quinn. She was born at 10:42 AM and weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. and was 19 inches long.

This makes 20 nieces and nephews for me (12 nieces and eight nephews). Needless to say, I'm very excited! Sharon was induced and everything went relatively well. She was hooked up to the Pitocin, and Emily was born a few hours later.

Here's one last picture of pregnant Sharon before getting the ball rolling, and then a picture of the brand-new baby!
I love this next picture that shows Emily howling!
I think Emily looks so much like Elizabeth in this picture:
Getting a good look at her babe:
Big sisters Elizabeth, Kate, Sarah and Rachel meet their new baby sister:
Big brother Matt:

2 comments:

sa said...

sweet ! congrats !@

Lisa said...

precious!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...