Friday, August 14, 2009

Back-to-school shopping spree!

My sister Chandra and I went back to school shopping yesterday. I'm not in school and I'm not going back to school, but I still wanted to go clothes shopping. (Is that a crime?!) We shopped for about five hours! I was glad that Channie took me because I knew she would let me look at everything I wanted to, and not pressure to hurry or anything. Plus, I like her advice!

We went to lots of different stores, and I ended up buying six pairs of pants, five shirts and two pairs of shoes. I spent about $300, but I know that I will inevitably be taking some of the clothes back. I can't try on clothes at the store, so I always buy more, try on the clothes at home and then take back what I don't like/what doesn't fit. I haven't tried on everything yet, but I like a lot of what I have tried on (yay!).

I mentioned that I bought two new pairs of shoes. This is really an indulgence, and something that is completely unnecessary since I already have plenty of shoes, and I don't even walk in the shoes that I wear! Anyhow, this is what went down: Chandra wanted to go into Famous Footwear, and as soon as we got in the door I fell in love with a beautiful pair of Puma shoes! (Or maybe they are sneakers; I don't really know what defines a sneaker.) Chandra put them on my feet and I just had to have them! They were $70 which is a lot, especially since I don't need them and I will never walk in them. I'm pretty sure it's more than I've ever paid for a pair of shoes, but I bought them anyway!

The shoe store was having a sale, buy one pair get one pair half off. Another pair of shoes caught my eye, so I just had to have them as well... especially since I was getting them half off. I left the store about $95 down, but with two new great pairs of
shoes!

We had a great time shopping together, and it was a really fun day! (Okay, I finally figured out how to post pictures! The shoes are cuter in person, probably because they look so big in the pictures. Anyway, you get the gist of what they look like.)

1 comments:

Laura said...

Okay, I totally dig the shoes. I don't usually like Pumas, but those are so cute!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...