Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm not a teenager anymore!

My sister Chandra and I were hanging out the other night, and the Teen Choice Awards were coincidentally on, so we watched them. While watching the awards I realized how old I'm getting (I turned 25 earlier this summer)! I enjoyed watching the awards, but I found a lot of what I was watching juvenile.

However, I couldn't help wondering what TV shows and young celebrities I would be in to if I were a teenager right now. I'm sure I would have a crush on boys like Zac Efron, Chace Crawford and the Jonas Brothers. I also bet I would want to watch popular teen shows that are on TV right now, like Gossip Girls, 90210 (the new remake), The Secret Life of the American Teenager, etc. I'm sure my parents wouldn't allow me and my sisters to watch these shows and ones like them because of the content in them! Anyway, I was just wondering what I would be like if I were a teenager today, instead of 10 years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...